Friday, January 7, 2011

Kaged Creativity

The job that I have forces me to think about creativity a lot, and to be honest I nothing allows me understand the greatness of God and the vastness of our world better than the mere act of creating.  You may think this post is getting all deep and theological and that may be causing you to tune out, or wonder where in tarnation this is going, but I say all this because when I see people creating things that I love it is more than inspiring, in fact it is almost indicting, like, "why aren't you doing this?"

This video is not new, and I have seen it on about 10 of my favorite blog sites, but I have not once skipped over it.  To think that this one guys can do this all by himself, and do it well.  And in the midst of this video if you find yourself wondering how denim can cause someone to reflect on God, then maybe you should go out an buy something that will make you happy that someone else made with their own hands and then maybe you will understand it a little better.  If you still don't get it after that, then I am sure there is an episode of sister wives on that you can go catch if you hurry.






Roy's Jeans - Video by Self Edge from Self Edge on Vimeo.


Godspeed,
Kage

No comments:

Post a Comment